Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Terrific day at the pool!!

WALT: write a recount

On Friday morning rooms 3,4 and 5 went to the pools. It was shivering cold in the morning so the teachers kept us moving. If you decided not to play you got to decorate a x-mas card, it was basically a win for everyone who didn't want to do sports( including Sam, Casper, and I). The choice of games was netball/basketball and volleyball.

At 9:40 AM we had morning tea and got ready to leave for the pool and started to get hypo and started to dance around. I kinda ate half of my lunch which was kinda sad, but I got so filled up I couldn't eat anymore. Then we hopped on the bus with our bags and swimming gear.

10:10 AM the lifeguards started laying down the rules. Rule 1. Do not run by pool  2. Do not eat in pool 3 don't bomb in the diving pool only in deep pool. After that, we got in the shivering cold water. I had a really fun time.


After our fun time at the pool, we went outside and caught the bus back to school at 1:00 PM. When we arrived back at school, our stomachs were practically empty so dad cooked some yum sausages. I really enjoyed myself on Friday.


Reflection:

The part I found the hardest is having to write a beginning

The part I found the easiest was writing the end 





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nike,
    I like the recount you wrote about your Terrific day at the pool! It's interesting and I enjoyed reading what you wrote. It sounds like you had a super cool time. Maybe you could proofread, edit and add a photo. Ka rawe! Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete