Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

Zespri young and healthy Virtual adventure.

  WALT: Learn more about Zespri and what it is. 

In-Room 5 we have all been going on an educational learning experience about Zespri. Zespri helps us in our virtual learning experience! We also had to make a slide deck about what Zespri is and how it benefits us. My explanation slide is down below.

 I found it easy to make a slide deck about our Zespri virtual adventure.

I found it hard to find good info about Zespri and what it is.

Maybe next time our group could of added more writing info

1 comment:

  1. Hi Unaiki, I enjoyed reading the slide deck you and your buddies created about the Zespri young and healthy virtual challenge. I like how you included photos, text, an explanation of what we are doing as a class and your steps you've done in one day. Maybe next time you could calculate your average steps you've done since we started? Keep up the good effort! Blog ya later, Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete